DEWALT 4150W OPEN FRAME PETROL GENERATOR
DeWalt high-performance generators offer safe and secure work site compliance power when and where you need it. 4150 Watt starting power provides clean and reliable power for all trade, commercial and agricultural applications for powering building sites, farm equipment, refrigerators, air conditioners and many more uses. Fitted with IP66 weather tough outlet protection along with circuit breakers and RCD's guarantees user safety. A strong 28mm welded steel frame protects the unit ensures a prolonged working life of this generator. This Recoil start Genie is backed up with a Honda GX200 engine which will provide many years of service. DeWalt World renowned and guaranteed tough.
- Open frame design for easy maintenance.
- 4150 starting watts of power and 3400 watts running for powering for most tools and appliances
- Multi General Power Outlets 1 x 10A / 1 x 15A for application convenience
- Safety features include IP66 outlets, Circuit Breakers and RCD's for ultimate protection and Jobsite Compliance.
- Sine Wave rating: THD <5%.
- AVR Alternator for Powering sensitive devices
- Honda GX200 Engine for lasting reliability
- Guaranteed for 3 years offering peace of mind reliability
- Engine: Honda Petrol
- Starting: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.1L
- Run time: Approximately 2hrs @ 50% load
- AVR Alternator
- Starting Power: 4150W
- Running Watts: 3400W
- Power Factor: 1
- 2 x IP66 Outlets
- 28mm diametre Heavy-duty steel frame