Pole Hedger 18V Battery
The DUN501W is powered by Makita 18V LXT technology and designed to provide maximum reach, measuring over 2m in length. Featuring a 500 mm blade length with double reciprocating flat blades, the DUN501W provides an efficient cut whilst the user can rotate between the 3-speed settings at the touch of a button. The adjustable head can be locked into 6 different positions all by using the convenient lever. Weighing only 4.2kg with a battery (not included) the DUN501W will provide maximum reach with minimal fatigue for the tasks of all sizes.
- Optimum length of 2.1m - measuring 2.1m in length to provide maximum reach for applications in high places
- 3 stage speed control - allows the user to switch between the high, medium and low speed modes at the touch of a button
- Reverse switch - if the blade was to become jammed the user can press the reverse button which temporarily reverses the blade direction to free the blades from the material
- Lightweight design - weighing only 4.2kg with a battery, allowing for all day use with minimal fatigue
- Adjustable blade position - blade angle can be changed by operating a lever. 6 blade positions: 45°, 22.5°, 0°, -22.5°, -45°, -70°
Specification Part No DUN501WZ Barcode 088381897457 Corded / Cordless Cordless Voltage 18V Brand Makita Warranty 5 Year Upon Registration Net Weight (kg) 3.6 Product Length (mm) 2115